Our Certification Process
- As consultants, our tasks and goals are to supply solutions to certification requirements.
- The problem-solving process includes defining the matter, generating alternatives and options, evaluating and selecting solutions, implementing solutions.
- We tackle complex problems plaguing our client business.
Means to be ready to change so as to supply adequate solutions and advice for brand spanking new and different business situations.
Analytical skills are crucial consulting skills. Analytical skills are the power to gather, gather, visualize and analyze information intimately. They include also the power to ascertain a drag or situation from different points of view.
As a consultant, you’ve got to be ready to identify and analyze problems and situations so as to supply working and effective advice.
Examples of analytical skills are the power to gather the proper information, numeracy skills, strategic thinking.
You should not miss important details! Strong attention to detail skills is vital abilities for each sort of consultant.
Because details will show you ways to manage problems and can assist you to provide professional advice to your clients or managers.
What is attention to detail?
To concentrate means that specialize in action or thing. within the business aspect, attention to detail definition includes the power to consider a task.
We give more importance when it involves client relationships. When weighing a choice, always think in terms of client benefit. Our main agenda is “Which choice will leave my client better off?”
Online & Onsite
A dedicated expert consultant works with you online/remotely through each step of the method to succeed in ISO Certification. The programs provide you a project plan, project checklist, regular consultant calls, document development, review, and more. ISO Certification is made easy. Expedited programs are available upon request.
Dedicated Consulting Support Delivered Online
The online programs are a fully online option. We deliver equivalent first-class consulting support like our onsite programs, but with design and functionality specifically fitted to companies preferring remote/online meetings and support. From service organizations to micro-businesses, this approach fits perfectly for companies that have more simplified management systems.
You will work with a fanatical Core Business Solutions consultant every step of the way as you’re employed to realize ISO certification.
We use a singular approach and supply you with an implementation team: your expert consultant, a project manager, and customer support to assist you to achieve ISO certification. All this is often combined with technology to supply small businesses with a reasonable solution to effectively achieve certification.
We also provide detailed training to transfer the ISO knowledge to your staff.
Reach out today to urge a quote or learn more:Quick Summary
- Achieve ISO Certification with a dedicated, expert consultant guiding you from start to finish
- Our unique approach provides a 4-Step process, together with your consultant guiding each step
- an in-depth project plan with dashboard progress helps you stay on track
- Based on your needs, two online assistance alternatives are offered.
- Online training is provided so you’ll learn the small print of the ISO standard
What mode of communication does an online consultant use?
- Due to the opportunity for face-to-face engagement, video calls have become the norm for communication.
- Live chat is a great option where you can exchange any messages.
- Group calls also are needed especially when there are multiple clients at an equivalent time.
- Transferring files that contain essential information to clients and therefore the other way around.
- Screencasts are useful when the computer screen is shared during consultations (works excellent in webinars).
- A dedicated expert consultant works with you thru each step of the method to succeed in ISO Certification with onsite visits. The programs provide you a project plan, project checklist, regular consultant calls, document development, review, and more. Onsite consulting services are provided and are helpful for larger manufacturers or organizations with more complex systems. ISO Certification is made easy. Expedited programs are available upon request.
- Consulting Support Delivered at Your Location
- Core Business Solutions features a unique approach for little businesses, which mixes dedicated, onsite consulting visits with technology to steer you – step-by-step – through the method to successful certification. we offer both online and onsite training for your team, ensuring everyone involved is fully educated about the method and details of ISO.
- Onsite consulting programs are designed for little businesses who are short on time or resources or have more complicated Management Systems.
We have mastered a skill so we will roll in the hay online or onsite, and we’re knowledgeable and willing to advise.
- Our consultant offers professional advice regarding a selected standard. Basically, we are service providers and help by providing value coming from our extensive experience.
- Our consultants are passionate and drive for excellence with knowledge about the topic which makes us different from the competitors.
- Our experts thoroughly analyze your business requirements from every perspective and formulate strategies as per your specific goals.
- Our consulting teams offer fresh insights and a valuable external perspective on your global business challenge or opportunity, at a fraction of what it costs to interact with a billboard firm.
- Onsite emphasizes developing and executing primary research as a basis for identifying strategic recommendations and implementation plans for clients